(stolen from wishmaster_kami):
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions.
2. "It's a Pi pie!"
4. "What do you think is more exciting , having sex or boosting cars?" "Having sex or boosting cars... Um...Uh. How about having sex WHILE boosting cars?"
5. "You can't ride two horses with one ass, sugarbean!"
6. "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."
8. "Have you ever experimented with heterosexuality?" "What? You mean sleep with a straight guy? What for?"
9. "Why do you cut yourself, Lee?" "I don't know." "Is it that sometimes the pain inside has to come to the surface, and when you see evidence of the pain inside you finally know you're really here? Then, when you watch the wound heal, it's comforting... isn't it?" "I... That's a way to put it."
11. "What do they think I am? Dumb or something? Why, I make more money than - than - than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!"
13. "Girls with asses like mine do NOT talk to boys with faces like yours!"
14. "Tell me how this safety net is working for you. Tell me you don't take that blade and drag it across your skin and PRAY for the courage to press down."
15. "Sad, to be all alone in the world..."
Name That Tune
step 1. put your ipod (or itunes) on shuffle.
step 2. post the first line or two, or your favorite line, from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song may be.
step 3. strike through the songs when someone guesses BOTH ARTIST AND TRACK NAME CORRECTLY
step 4. for those who are guessing, looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
step 5. if you like the game, post your own
We did this on Facebook once or twice but I haven't seen it on here yet and I REALLY love doing this so yeah. Friends please guess and also post it yourself because it's so much fun XD
2. "On the stereo, listen as we go, nothing's gonna stop me now..." If you need a clue, this was used as the theme to what used to be a really popular TV show.
3. "Now the Dark Mark, it has appeared on me, Lord Voldemort he calls, but I want to be free. From all the evil I have seen and I have done, so please believe it's over...the good in me has won."
4. "I would walk a thousand miles, just to talk to you for a while. So many things that I would say, and to hear your voice and see your eyes on me..."
5. "Every time I see your face, I can see the games you play, nobody can break hearts better..."
6. "Gave me a push and he started singing, I sang along while I was swinging. The sound of our voices made us forget everything that had ever hurt our feelings." (This is from the soundtrack to one of the movies I used for the above game XD I love that movie SO MUCH.)
8. "The man said, why do you think you're here? I said, I got no idea. I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby. So I always keep a bottle near..."
11. "Do I attract you, do I repulse you, with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty, am I too flirty, do I like what you like?"
12. "Your parents say everything is your fault, but they don't know you like I know you, they don't know you at all...I'm so sick of when they say, it's just a phase, you'll be ok, you're fine...but I know it's a lie."
14. "I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not all right..."
15. "Load up on guns, bring your friends...it's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over-bored, and self-assured...I know, I know, a dirty word..." (Love. SO MUCH.)
17. "I know a girl from a lonely street, cold as ice cream but still as sweet..."
18. "Wanna make some noise, really raise my voice, yeah I wanna scream and shout...No inhibitions, make no conditions, get a little...out of line. Ain't gonna act politically correct, I only wanna have a good time..."
19. "The tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace...when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse? Lights will guide you home..."
20. "Rectangular, awkward, hurt...million controvert, never, undressing, sneer...blue, therapy, fall, inside, father, dethrone, applied, guillotine, apprehensive...engineer!" (Yes, this is an actual song. The randomness is kind of the point.)
21. "Such a big man, such a little chick. I think it all goes back to your tiny...pickup truck in the driveway..."
22. "Rise from the ashes...four more hours to go 'til daylight, on a flying motorbike...soaring high, the countryside just passes by, and I will hold you tight, on a flying motorbike..."
24. "Hey little girl take me off the shelf, 'cos it's hard having fun playing with yourself. Once you've browsed through the whole selection, shake those hips in my direction..." (For the record, I disagree. As you probably do too.)
I'd better get back to my essay now... *sheepish* I've just really ticked off a good friend, too. Bahhhhh. </hardass>