1 - Why are you best friends with your best friends?
Because we were all the misfits and it brought us together.
2 - What bothers you the most about other people?
Phoneyness, and bullying.
3 - Would you ever marry for money?
I don't think so. But I'd hate being completely skint. So I might not marry someone who was homeless even if I loved them, if I didn't have much either.
4 - Do you prefer to text message or talk on the phone?
Text, definitely. I'm always scared people will overhear me.
5 - Do you believe that 30 really is the new 20?
No. That's a lie made up by 30 year olds so they don't feel so bad about getting older :P
6 - If you had a crush on someone would you tell them?
No. I never have lol. I'm like that.
7 - What is one of the toughest things you ever had to do?
London. And that is all I will say about that.
8 - Name a challenge you are faced with on a reg basis?
Trying to juggle everything without dropping it all.
9 - Do you cry a lot?
No, but I often WANT to.
10 - Do you have a plan?
A plan? I wish.
11 - Do you think its possible to only love one person for the rest of your life?
I think it's possible. But whether two people are really well enough suited for that to happen, well only time would tell.
12 - Are you close with your family?
No. They would hate to hear that, but it's true. There is so much that I just can't tell them.
13 - Name one thing that you are good at?
Writing. It's my one talent.
14 - Name one thing that you are bad at?
Drawing. Can't draw for toffee. Although I hate toffee, so that's a really crap incentive. Chocolate, give me chocolate! Nah, I still couldn't draw for that.
15 - Your thoughts on Karma?
I think it exists.
16 - What does the 5th text message in your inbox say?
I'm not posting it!!! (and that's not a LIE, it's an OMISSION...it's different. Honest...) If I posted it, believe me, LJ would ban my ass for posting lewd messages :P Let's just say it was from Joe, late at night, while he was in America.
17 - What did you reply to it?
Something in the same vein :P Therefore I'm not gonna post that either. Also I can't remember exactly what it said lol. I was trying to wind him up and make him squirm because he was in a restaurant with his parents, ROFL. It worked ;-)
18 - What do you do for a living?
I don't work, I'm a student, ie. skint.
19 - Do you honk your horn at old people when they are driving bad?
I don't have a horn. I can't drive. I'd be dangerous behind the wheel.
20 - Why do you do myspace surveys?
Umm, mostly because they're funny usually.
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Oh God, it's so early, but I have to get up if I'm doing this today.
2. What did you do last night?
Wrote a fanfic! Or, well, the start of one. Even though I swore I'd finish my notes first...I got bored with that and decided to skip to teh story. Sooner teh story is written, sooner can write TEH HOT BOYSEX.
Oh yes, you know I just wrote that :P
3. What is the most important part of your life?
Probably the internet part. Because I feel like sometimes I can actually make a difference.
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Nothing. Well, maybe writing the fanfic. But I'll do more of that tonight :)
5. What did you last cry over?
Probably the smell of eggs in the kitchen...I know, I'm a total freak...
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Sorting things out I guess. Feeling more in control.
8. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Sense of humour. Gawds, must have a sense of humour! And also must not mind my nagging. Sadly, I do it rather a lot. Luckily Joe luffs me and therefore puts up with it :
9. What are you worried about?
Good thing you didn't ask me this yesterday :P Umm...nothing in particular I guess.
10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
Nothing. Sleeping, perhaps. Doing more writing on the fanfic. I know, I am so sad.
NINE HAVE YOU’S:
1. Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
4. Have you ever been out of the country?
I've been out of Scotland, but not out of the UK. And...what happened to 3?
5. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Er, of course. Hasn't everyone?
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Um. Yes! Again, hasn't everyone? lol
7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
No. I'm a good girl *polishes halo*
8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
After reading Sarah's answer that anyone younger than us is "ewww" and "still mid-puberty", next time I see her I shall have to bitch-slap her. Yes, Joe is younger than me.
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Of course. I'm an avid reader.
1. Who was the last person you saw?
My mum. She came in to tell me it was time to come off. Yet I'm still doing this. FEEL PRIVILEGED!!
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
3. Who was the last person you texted?
Ummm...maggie T I think but that's a real fluke lol, I hardly ever text her, it's just been a weird day text wise.
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Ross. But I had to put my phone off because my mum was RIGHT THERE.
5. Who was your first crush?
HAHAHAHAHA. Scott Tart. At the age of FOUR.
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
Ross, Margaret or Joe. I don't know who, my inbox was full so i had to delete it lol. The last message I have in it was from ross but that was from this morning.
7.Who is the last person you freaked out on?
8. Who did you last hug?
Probably Joe. In July. Sad :(
1.When was your last shower?
Few days ago? You didn't ask about baths though, I'd just like to point out that I'm not disgusting and dirty, lol!
2. When did you last see your mom?
About ten minutes ago.
3. When was your last time u saw your dad?
Umm, 45 mins ago?
4. When did you last dress up?
To go clubbing in London. Ha! Ha! Ha! Load of good that turned out to do.
5. When was the last time you cried?
You asked that already...No you didn't actually, you asked over what. Um, I think a couple of days ago.
6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
With my mum, a couple of weekends ago, to see...what did we see? :-O Oh, Hairspray :D It was brilliant!
7. When did you last listen to music?
About ten minutes ago, rofl.
1. Where does your best friend live?
I don't have a best friend.
2. Where did you last go?
3. Where did you last hang out?
In here, probably.
4. Where do you go to school?
Went to high school at Clyde Valley...go to uni at Strathclyde
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Here in front of the computer.
6. Where did you sleep last night?
In my own bed. I'm a sadsack, remember?
1. Do you like someone right now?
2. Do they like you too?
We've been dating for almost a year, so I'm going to venture "yes".
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
4. Do you know the muffin man?
5. Does the future scare you?
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
We did this already. Read back up, moron quizmaster.
2. Why did you get a myspace?
This is actually on LJ, and stolen from Bebo, but I got myspace because my friends had it.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because Kathryn was too similar in sound to my last name, and I was female so they couldn't call me Alexander.
4. Why are you doing this survey?
I got bored.
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Being invisible, I think. Either that or telepathy. I could use it like the cop in Heroes, to help people :)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Maybe. I don't know what I'd change though. If it meant I'd have to relive everything since, I don't think I would. Too much has gone on since anything I would change. I couldn't go through all that again.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
Something that would let me listen to music, like an iPod, only it would have to have unlimited battery power, obviously.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I don't have any exes.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
That's just random and stupid.
ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Not really. But I realise it could be WAY worse.